Hillary Spurns Top N.Y. Democrats
Follows Conneticut Senator on Pollard
Justice4JP Media Release - March 13, 2000
NY State Assemblyman Sam Colman
New Yorkers supporting the release of Jonathan Pollard include:
Mrs. Clinton has spurned the overwhelming expressions of support in New
York State for judicial equity for Jonathan Pollard.
- Senator Charles Schumer
- Speaker of the House Sheldon Silver
- Public Advocate Mark Green
- City Comptroller Alan Hevesi
- NY City Council President Peter Vallone
- The New York City Council
She has chosen instead to adopt Connecticut Senator Lieberman's unjustified anti-Pollard stance.
Mrs. Clinton's actions call into question the genuineness of her concern for the expressed will of New Yorkers, and raise serious concerns about her professional integrity.