The following articles deal with the 1995 case of (American Navy) Lcdr. Michael Schwartz, a non-Jew who spied for Saudi Arabia.
Schwartz was indicted and confessed, and yet never spent a single day in prison.
- June 1: The Washington Jewish Week on the Schwartz Case: Shawn Cohen
- Sept. 9: The Virginian Pilot on the Schwartz Case
- Sept. 13: The Washington Post on the Schwartz Case
- Sept. 14: The Washington Jewish Week on the Schwartz Case - continued: Shawn Cohen
- Oct. 14: The Washington Post on the Schwartz Case: continued
- Oct. 16: Compass Newswire on the Schwartz Case
- Nov. 16: America's Double Standard of Justice: Shawn Cohen
- Nov. 23: Jerusalem Television Channel 2 on the Schwartz Case
- Dec. 6: Oral Question #518: A Knesset Outrage
- Dec. 13: J.W.V. Questions Navy on the Schwartz Case
- Dec. 22: Why is Jonathan Pollard Still In Prison?
- Dec. 25: An Open Letter to Prime Minister Peres from Esther Pollard
- Jan. 10: Schwartz Vs. Pollard: The Issues
- Jan. 12: Unequal Allies, Unequal Spies: Si Frumkin
- Jan. 19: Free Me! If You Want To - You Can!: Ben Caspit
- Dec. 1: Why Did The Pentagon Decline To Prosecute Schwartz?
- Apr.: Does The Constitution Support Double Standards? Alex Rose
- Apr. 11: Double-Standard Spying: Morton Klein
- May 13: The American Congressional Record: Fairness for Jonathan Pollard
- Sept., 1998 : Mohammed Al Khilewi: "Saudi Arabia Is Trying to Kill Me"
- Apr. 20, 2000: Hil Passes Over Great Injustice of Pollard Case: NY Daily News
- Sept. 17, 2004: New Spy Case: Taiwanese Defend Contact With Top State Official: The Washington Times