- Political Pawn 1
- Pollard and The Collaborators In the Can
- The Pollard cannon: The Exponent
- Apr. 16: Clinton interview: The Jerusalem Post
- June 30: Pollard abandoned: Ma'ariv
- July 30: Phone call to Clinton: The Jerusalem Post
- Nov. 21: Clinton wants to free Pollard but he can't... Mark Sarx
- Jan. 5: Political Pawn 2
- July 18: The Road Map - Oleg - Jerusalem Post - Courtesy of Women in Green
- Nov. 28: The Ultimate Irony: Pollard and Arad: Oleg
- Mar. 27: The Dogs Bark and the Caravan Passes: Jacob Shiloh
- Oct. 12: Remembering Pollard and Shalit: Arutz7 Caricature of the week
- June 17, 2012: JPost Cartoon: Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Nov. 30: Obama releases Pollard from prison
- Feb. 23: Pollard Machne Yehuda Shuk Mural
- Mar. 10, 1987: Dealing with the Government
- Mar. 23, 1987: A Figment of the Imagination
- Apr. 10, 1987: Weinberger won't admit it
- Jan. 30, 1989: Prisoner Release
- May 9, 1993: Where were you when Pollard needed help?
- Apr. 12, 1994: Releasing terrorists
- May 11, 1994: Showing "good faith"
- The citizenship delusion
- Mar. 26: Another Passover has come and gone
- Aug. 4: Bibi and the hunger strike
- Aug. 11: America 'tough on crime'
- The American and Israeli Leaderships
- Feb. 10: In the interest of peace
- May 2: Suing the Government
- Aug. 17: The "Jonathan Pollard" Clause
- Aug. 22: Madeline Albright and Pollard
- Oct. 27: "Working" behind the scenes
- Feb. 23: The Weakness of American Jewry
- Mar. 23: The "Analyzer"
- Apr. 6: 81 Senators...
- Apr. 21: 100th Anniversary of Dreyfus
- July 8: Netanyahu hears Pollard
- Oct. 4: King Solomon and the 'Secret Deal'
- Oct. 16: The ANC and the ADL
- Oct. 26: Bibi Negotiates for Pollard at Wye
- Jan. 15: A Political Vendetta
- Jan. 21: Barak's Public Image
- July 21: Barak's Working "Secretly"
- Aug. 23: Hillary's Pledge
- Sept. 3: Barak's Promise
- Nov. 4: Hillary's Visit
- Dec. 16: Clinton's Promise
- Joseph's Tomb
- Jan. 20: Clinton's Final Inaction
- Feb. 5: Clinton's Last Pardons
- Mar. 1: Supporting Marc Rich
- Mar. 15: What Sharon Could Bring
- Dec. 14: The U.S.-Israeli Relationship
2002: Feb. 7: Sharon the Coward
- May 22: Dry Bones Dictionary
- July 10: Pollard and Azaam Azaam
- Sept. 27: Pres. Bill Clinton: Prisoner Release
- May 2: Caricature of Pollard with hands shackled by Israel - Yirmi Pinkus - Yediot Achronot (Full Page)
- Aug. 28: An Israeli Urban Myth
- Apr. 12: Releasing terrorists (1994)
Exactly thirteen years to the day have passed since this Dry Bones cartoon was published. We're still releasing terrorists from Israeli jails. We still don't know what's happened to Ron Arad. Of course we DO know what's happened to Jonathan Pollard. He's been forgotten by Israel's government, ignored by American Jewry, and betrayed by the U.S. Judicial system.
- May 25: Pollard's Big Mistake: English – Hebrew
- Oct. 11: Truth or Consequences
- Oct. 28: Pollard Prisoner of Stars and Stripes - (Pollard with ball and chain)
- Apr. 27: A Second Pollard?
- May 5: A President at Her Party! (Birthday Girl)
- Dec. 1: Obama's Team & Pollard?
- Dec. 28: Mr. History Says...
- Jan. 13: Golden Oldie: Prisoner Release
- Mar. 6: Purim: Two Holidays, Two Miracles
- June 3: Our Prisoner Negotiations
- Nov. 17: A Bill Clinton Promise (1999)
- Nov. 20: 25 Long Years
- July 21: TV at Grandpa's House
- Dec. 24: PM's open call for Pollard's release - better late than never!
- Jan. 11: Puzzle Solution
- Mar. 9: Presidential Hearing Test
- Oct. 3: Obama, Pollard, the Jews, and Joe Biden
- Apr. 6: My Passover Prayer
- Apr. 9: Pollard is Hospitalized
- June 14: Freedom medal for Peres, what about Pollard? (Still waiting...)
- Nov. 22: 27 Years of Silence by Jewish Organizations
- Dec. 24: Shameful! Another Year
- Feb. 15: Prisoner X
- July 5: Snooping on Allies?
- Aug. 15: King Solomon Explains
- Nov. 15: American Blindness