All the information needed to counter the false charges being leveled at Jonathan Pollard and to reveal the politically-driven media smear campaign being waged against him is on this web site.
Belows is a guide to using this site to formulate a comprehensive understanding of the case which counters and disproves the screed in the media.
Before beginning to explore the guide, bear in mind the following:
- Remember that Jonathan Pollard is a bona fide Israeli agent, and that fact alone obviates any and all allegations about monetary motives. Until Israel publicly admitted that Jonathan Pollard was her agent and accepted full responsibility for him on May 12, 1998, it was possible for U.S. officials to promote the lie that Pollard was a mercenary. The minute Israel declared him an agent, any question about his motives and any allegations about monetary gain were laid to rest once and for all. Obviously, it is impossible to be both an official agent and a mercenary at one and the same time!
- Remember also Israel's agent is the only one in the history of the United States to receive a life sentence for passing classified information to an ally. Jonathan Pollard received this
grossly disproportionate sentence without benefit of trial, and based on secret charges that neither Pollard, his attorneys, nor Israel have ever been permitted to study and to refute. (The only time Pollard and his attorney ever saw these secret charges was for a few minutes before sentencing in 1987- hardly ample time to prepare a proper defense. Since 1987 NO ONE has been allowed access to the documents to refute the lies and false charges.)
- Remember also that Israel's agent is being falsely labeled "the worst spy in American History" - a description that does NOT match his indictment of one count of passing classified information to an ally. If Jonathan is "the worst spy" that by definition makes Israel "the worst country", whose espionage has done the most damage to the U.S. - a claim that is patently absurd!
- Remember that nothing in the official record justifies U.S. officials' egregiously false description of Jonathan Pollard and certainly his indictment does not in any way reflect these hyperbolic charges against him, or Israel. Jonathan Pollard continues to be falsely labeled a "traitor" by U.S. Government officials who know full well that he did not commit treason. The legal implication of being a "traitor" is that he served an enemy country. When did Israel become an enemy of the U.S.?
A Guide to Finding the Answers to Pressing Questions on
The Justice for Jonathan Pollard Web Site
Here is a staged, guided entry into this web site to begin your journey to the real facts of the case. All of the pages recommended below will naturally link to subpages to expand on various facts.
- See the Facts Page and all of its sub pages on the web for a grasp of the basic facts. A solid
command of the facts will automatically dispel much of the media disinformation.
- See the Larry Dub Letters Page. The Dub letters are a snapshot overview of the last 14 years of mistreatment and lack of due process in the Jonathan Pollard case.
- See the Hersh Page to grasp how professionally discredited this man is. Remember that the issue is equal justice and the right to due process. The net result of the Seymour Hersh falsehoods and screed is a character assassination of Jonathan Pollard. Of course, none of what Hersh writes about Jonathan Pollard is true; but even if were, in America having a questionable character is not a crime and is not a valid reason to keep someone in prison for the rest of his life!
- When you have done all of the above, we recommend the Must-Read Page articles. On the Must-Read page, be sure to review the article Countering CBS Disinformation.
We will continue to send updates and information via our email lists as it becomes available. For new email subscriptions or further information, please contact us.