Eli Joseph to Speak on Pollard at Manhigut Yehudit Conference
Justice4JP Release - November 24, 2003
Justice4JP encourages all to attend the Manhigut Yehudit Conference tomorrow evening November 25, 2003 to hear Eli Joseph speak about Jonathan Pollard.
Eli, a compelling speaker and dynamic leader, heads the activist movement for Jonathan Pollard in Israel. He works in close cooperation with Esther and Jonathan Pollard.
Here are the details of the conference as per Manhigut's media release:
The Conference will take place:
18:30 hrs [6:30 pm] on November 25, 2003, [Tuesday, Rosh Hodesh Kislev] at Binyanei Ha'uma, Jerusalem
This is the time for Leadership!
So what are you doing this Tuesday? [November 25, 2003]
- Sitting in your armchair and complaining about the closing down of Arutz 7, Or coming to the Manhigut Yehudit Conference directed by Adir Zik, and hearing from him what we can do about it?
- Hearing about cases of refusal to serve in the IDF, about the perverted combat morality, and keeping quiet, Or coming to hear Moshe Keinan, whose son, Avihu, paid with his life for the IDF's Christian combat morality?
- Getting worked up about the injustice meted out to Noam Federman, and remaining powerless, Or coming to Binyanei Ha'uma to hear and give support to his wife, Elisheva?
- Feeling guilty that Jonathan Pollard is rotting in jail, Or coming to hear about and join in the struggle of Eli Yosef (the head of the committee on behalf of Pollard)?
- Feeling shocked by the persecution of the settlers in Hebron, Or coming to hear the words of the Rav of Hebron, Rabbi Dov Le'or?
- Worrying about the decrease of the Jewish people, Or coming to hear Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu, the Rav of Zefat?
- Getting angry at the Likud ministers who voted for the Road Map and the release of terrorists, Or coming to meet and support ministers Natan Sharansky and Israel Katz, MKs and Likud Central Committee members, who are acting in cooperation with Manhigut Yehudit, and who voted against these crazy ideas?
Most important of all Will you continue to wait for the alternative? Or will you come and hear from Manhigut Yehudit leaders, Moshe Feiglin, Motti Karpel, and Michael Fuah, how to build it?
And we've already mentioned Aharon Raz'el, whose music will make the evening a pleasant experience....